GSA has extended the contest from November 30 to December 7.
How to Meet Cal Ripken, Jr.
If you plan on submitting via Twitter, please answer one of the questions below and include the hashtag, #GSARipken to be put into the drawing by December 7.
If you plan on submitting via Facebook, comment on one of the questions below as they are posted to our Facebook page by December 7.
- What is your favorite memory of the GSA Awards Dinner Celebration?
- What are you looking forward to at this year’s GSA Awards Dinner Celebration?
- What do you look forward to in the semiconductor industry in 2013?
- The winner and guest must have paid tickets to the Awards Dinner Celebration (Sorry, we are unable to give away seats to the awards dinner).
- If you are not attending the Awards Dinner, but know someone that is, you can submit to the contest and give the opportunity to someone else (a great way to get on your boss’ good side in time for the holiday season).
- The winners must like the GSA on Facebook or follow us on Twitter at the time of the contest winners’ announcement.
- The winners must comment on one of our Facebook posts or tweet about us on Twitter with our official hashtag (#GSARipken).
- The contest runs from November 6 to December 7, 2012, with the winner being announced on December 7, 2012.
- There will be a one winner chosen from Facebook and one from Twitter.
- The winners will be chosen at random.
Update – December 7, 2012
We have selected our winners today. They are Kristine Perham, MoSys, Inc., and Scot Robertson, NewLANS, Inc. They will both get to meet and be photographed with out keynote speaker, Cal Ripken, Jr.
We would like to thank everyone who followed us on Twitter and liked us on Facebook. We hope you will continue to stay connected with GSA.