GSA Unites Leaders | Leaders Ignite Change
GSA's Global Leadership Summit is a biennial, invitation-only event that brings together global thought leaders to discuss the impact of emerging trends and technology on the semiconductor industry, and for 2014, we have selected the following four areas of focus:
- More Moore
- Manufacturing Excellence
- Leveraging Regional Differences to Achieve Geographical Parity
- How Companies Are Succeeding in China
This is a full day event and a rare opportunity for semiconductor executives to meet with their peers from other regions of the world, and as always, will conclude with a much anticipated evening reception and VIP dinner at one of Shanghai’s most luxurious venues.
Time & Location
Date: Thursday, March 20, 2014
Kerry Hotel Pudong
No.1388 Hua Mu Road, Pudong,
Shanghai, 201204, China
Time: 8:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
House of Roosevelt
No.27 Zhongshan Dong Yi Road (27 Bund)
Shanghai, 200002, China
Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
The Summit has a dynamic and interactive program that is unrivaled at any other executive conference in the industry. Past speakers include:
- 2012 keynotes by Bill Huang, GM, China Mobile Research Institute; Charles Chao, CEO, SINA Corporation; and Ray Yam, Head of HTC China
- 2010 keynotes by Dr. Morris Chang of TSMC and Barry Lam, Chairman of Quanta Computer
- 2010 “Influencers’ Roundtable,” hosted by Scott McGregor of Broadcom and moderated by Dr. Aart de Geus of Synopsys, featuring Moshe Gavrielov of Xilinx; Dr. Oh-Hyun Kwon from Samsung Electronics; Steve Mollenkopf, Qualcomm; Dr. Reinhard Ploss with Infineon; Shozo Saito with Toshiba Semiconductor; and Jordan Wu of Himax