Advanced Micro Devices, Inc. (AMD)
One AMD Place
P.O. Box 3453
Sunnyvale CA 94088-3453
P (408) 749-4000
F (408) 749-4000
- Year Founded: 1969
- Number of Employees: 11000
AMD (NYSE: AMD) is a semiconductor design innovator leading the next era of vivid digital experiences with its groundbreaking AMD Accelerated Processing Units (APUs) that power a wide range of computing devices. AMD's server computing products are focused on driving industry-leading Cloud computing and virtualization environments. AMD's superior graphics technologies are found in a variety of solutions ranging from game consoles, PCs to supercomputers.
For more information, visit http://www.amd.com.
- Consumer Electronics - Game Devices - Video Game Consoles
- Data Processing / PC Electronics - Data Storage Electronics / Servers - Servers, Midrange
- Data Processing / PC Electronics - Mobile PCs and Subsystems - Laptop / Notebook
Fabrication Technologies Required
- Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Corporation (TSMC)