Gold Standard Simulations Ltd
The Rankine Building
Glasgow Scotland G12 8LT
- Year Founded: 2010
- Number of Employees: 8
GSS is a world leader in the simulation of statistical variability in nano-CMOS devices, with significant expertise in the physical simulation of 3D statistical variability, statistical compact model extraction and statistical circuit simulation using our own proprietary software.
GSS provides a suite of simulation tools and services, which makes it possible to easily provide accurate information relating to statistical variability at the technology level.
From accurate physical device simulation through to circuit-level design, the characterization of statistical variability in transistor performance propagates through the whole GSS tool chain.
Our tools and services allow designers to directly understand the impact of design decisions on the best/optimum technology choice for given applications, markets and also the impact of process choice on overall yield & influence on finished goods costs.
GSS Product Offering include:
- Garand A statistical 3D atomistic simulator that is specialized for the simulation of statistical variability and reliability in contemporary and future CMOS transistors. All major sources of statistical variability are included. Both Drift-Diffusion and Monte Carlo simulation engines are available.
- Mystic - An advanced extraction tool for the generation of statistical compact models that include the accurate statistical distributions and correlations of parameters
- RandomSpice A frontend for advanced statistical circuit simulation that works in conjunction with industry-standard Spice simulators.
- Service and consultancy
- GSS consults and carries out the statistical simulation services from device to circuit level.
- Lease of GSS tools and software
- Onsite or remote
- Pay per usage model
- License of GSS software and tools.
- Purchase of GSS software and cluster tools.
- Full turnkey available
- Blog http://www.goldstandardsimulations.com/news/blog_search/
- LinkedIn http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Gold-Standard-Simulations-4665499?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr
- Design Chain
- Design Software & Tools