Join GSA’s AI Interest Group
The GSA Artificial Intelligence (AI) Interest Group provides a platform for GSA member companies and ecosystem players to explore opportunities and challenges common across the evolving AI/ML landscape through collaborative dialogue and thought exchange to promote evolutionary concepts for the semiconductor industry.
To learn more about the GSA AI Interest Group, please contact Shungo Saito.
Global participation and collaboration of members ranging from the most exciting emerging companies to industry stalwarts and technology leaders.
- Invitation to join small, moderated workshops to develop solutions on selected topics and challenges
- Exclusive community group with the ability to interact, share ideas, ask/answer questions, and stay connected
- Close collaboration with executive peers and thought leaders
Insight into the latest Artificial Intelligence related topics, business models, and trends.
- Insight into the latest AI/ML ecosystem topics, trends, and market expectations
- Continuing Education
- Neutral repository for AI-related resources
- Facilitate collaborative dialogue to address current and upcoming topical issues, business, and technical challenges and assist in accelerating industry advances. Promote dialogue on Industry, Technologies, Markets, and Business Practices.
Access to representatives from all aspects of the industry
- Access to executives in the AI-related semiconductor industry: semiconductor, software, systems, solutions, and services companies as well as government bodies and standards bodies
- Access to reports, white papers, articles, presentations, best practices, news, and exclusive resources