The New Era of Connectivity Driving Digital Transformation
August 25 3:30 pm - 5:00 pm HKT
The rollout of 5G technology empowers the next wave of digital transformation. 5G offers ultrafast data rates, massive traffic capacity, and extremely low latency — all of which promises a new era of digital transformation globally.
As a game-changer for semiconductors, this new generation of connectivity has unlocked applications for business opportunities, such as autonomous vehicles, internet of mobility, AI/IoT, edge technologies, safer/smarter home, factories and cities and so on.
Enterprises need to align their roadmap to a 5G-enabled technology evolution with effectively planned use cases to lead to the next horizon. From manufacturing points of view, meeting demand will require memory scaling.
With the acceleration of 5G networks and the expansion of 5G technology, global consumers are increasingly connected through a variety of devices. During this webinar, we also provide the market overview and outlook from consumer demand side to better know the post-pandemic lifestyle and embrace the more connected future.
Program & Agenda (China Standard Time indicated)
- 3:30 – 3:35 GfK Video + Opening Remark (by GSA) (5 mins)
- 3:35 – 4:05 Industry/Market Overview & Outlook (by GfK analyst) (30 mins)
- 4:05 – 4:20 Keynote Presentation I (guest speaker invited by GSA) (15 mins)
- 4:20 – 4: 35 Keynote Presentation II (guest speaker invited by GSA) (15 mins)
- 4:35 – 4:55 Panel Discussion (moderator – GfK analyst; panelists: guest speakers) (20 mins)
- 4:55 – 5:00 Closing Wrap-up + GfK Video (5 mins)