Rue Jaquet-Droz 1 Neuchatel CH-2002 Switzerland
T 41 32 720 5111 F 41 32 720 5700 www.csem.ch
CSEM is one of Europe's leading low-power ASIC design providers. With roots in the Swiss watch industry, CSEM is today an acknowledged reference in the fields of ultra-low-power and low-voltage analog, RF, digital and mixed-signal ASIC design.
The company's strengths include:
- Ultra-low-power, low-voltage RF & analog IC and SoC
- Sub-threshold digital
- High-speed, high-sensitivity CMOS image sensors and embedded vision sensors
- System-on-Chip integration &embedded software development
The company's expert designers have proven experience in translating customer requirements into high-quality ASIC designs to optimize cost, performance and time-to-market in close cooperation with the customer. The company's proven design flow is complemented by state of the art design tools and measurement equipment to ensure quality and on-time delivery.
CSEM provides a flexible engagement model, ranging from licensing of silicon IPs and customized analog IP block design for semiconductor vendors, through to full-custom ASIC and SoC design and delivery. Silicon IPs include ultra-low-power Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 RF transceivers, power-management units and time and frequency circuits.
The company's fabless production service offers industrialization, test, qualification and small series production. CSEM works with most of the major foundries, and cover technology nodes from 0.35µm down to 22nm CMOS.
- Consumer electronics (Bluetooth Low Energy, geolocation, home automation and security systems, and image classification);
- Industrial systems (high-performance sensor interfaces, sensor networks for harsh environments, and optical quality control);
- Metrology (integrated measurement microsystems or optical encoders);
- Medical and wellness (implants, vital sign monitoring, and electronic prostheses).
CSEM is a private R&D organization specializing in microelectronics, nanotechnologies and ICT. Based in Neuchatel, Switzerland, CSEM has 7 design centers.
- Association / Organization
- Mario El-Khoury - CEO
- Dr. Alain-Serge Porret - Vice President, Integrated & Wireless Systems
- Dr. Dragan Manic - Deputy Division Head, Intergrated & Wireless Systems
- Simon Gray - Head of Marketing & Sales, Inegrated and Wireless Systems