Parc Technologique des Fontaines Chemin Des Franques Bernin 38190 France
T 33 (0)4 76 92 75 00 F 33 (0)4 76 92 71 89 www.soitec.com
Soitec is an international manufacturing company, generating and manufacturing revolutionary semiconductor materials at the frontier of the most exciting energy and electronic challenges.
Soitec's products include substrates for microelectronics (most notably SOI: silicon-on-insulator) and concentrator photovoltaic systems (CPV). The company's core technologies are Smart Cut™, Smart Stacking™ and Concentrix™, as well as expertise in epitaxy.
Applications include consumer and mobile electronics, microelectronics-driven IT, telecommunications, automotive electronics, lighting products and large-scale solar power plants.
- Equipment, Materials
- Wafer Production
- Public: EPA: SOI
- For additional financial information for all public semiconductor companies, and select suppliers, click here:
Mergers & Acquisitions
Transaction Type: ACQUIRE
Announced Date: 2011-12-23
Payment Method: Cash/Stock
- Paul Boudre - Chairman & CEO
- Carlos Mazure - CTO & Exec. Vice President
- Remy Pierre - CFO
- Bernard Aspar - Exec. VP, Communication & Power BU
- Stephen Lin - VP, Strategic Business Development
- Pascal Lobry - EVP, Human Resources
- Christophe Maleville - Exec. VP, Digital Electronics Division
- Cyril Menon - VP, Industrial Operations
- Thomas Piliszczuk - EVP, Marketing, Business Development and Global Sales
- Erin Berard - Director of External Communications
- Alexandra Givert - Global Marketing Manager