30 Shuangqing Rd Haidian District Beijing 100084 China
T 86-10-62773190 F 86-10-62785467 www.tsinghua.edu.cn
Tsinghua University was established in 1911, originally under the name "Tsinghua Xuetang". The school was renamed the "Tsinghua School" in 1912. The university section was founded in 1925 and the name "National Tsinghua University" adopted in 1928. With a motto of Self-Discipline and Social Commitment and in the spirit of the Latin Facta Non Verba, Tsinghua University is dedicated to academic excellence, the well-being of Chinese society and to global development.
- Qiu Young - President
- Cheng Jianping - Exec. Vice President