ASTRI (Hong Kong Applied Science & Technology Research Institute Company Ltd.)
5/F, Photonics Centre 2 Science Park East Avenue Shatin Hong Kong
T 852-3406-2800 F 852-3406-2801 www.astri.org
ASTRI was founded by the Government of Hong Kong SAR with a mission of enhancing Hong Kong's competitiveness in technology-based industries through applied research. Since inception, ASTRI has been delivering world-class technologies and customer-focused R&D which cater to the needs of the industry.
ASTRI's core R&D competence in various areas are grouped under seven Technology Divisions, namely Communications Technologies, Electronics Components, Mixed Signal Systems IC, Advanced Digital Systems, Opto-electronics, Security and Data Sciences, and Intelligent Software and Systems. Five areas of applications including financial technologies, intelligent manufacturing, next generation network, health technologies, and smart city are identified for major pursuits.
Through close collaboration with the HKSAR Government, industry and universities on the latest development of technologies and market trends, ASTRI has succeeded in building a portfolio of innovative projects producing a volume of IPs.
- Association / Organization
- Hugh Chow - CEO
- Franklin Tong - CEO
- Dr. Meikei Ieong - CTO
- Tom Chung - Vice President & R&D Director, Electronic Packaging Technologies
- Chih-lin I - Vice President & Group Director, Communication Technologies Group
- Dr. Enboa Wu - Vice President, Material & Packaging Tech
- Tobby Fu - Director of Technical Marketing
- Y.K. Li - Senior Director,Advanced Digital System