Register and Join our HR Virtual Roundtable:“Not Home Alone: Staying Connected During COVID-19”
In these unique working circumstances, the GSA lends its leadership and guidance as we all manage new working environments. We want to extend the invitation to you and your team to join us for our Virtual Round Table “Not Home Alone: Staying Connected During COVID-19”.
We have assembled HR experts from leading semiconductor companies to participate in a panel outlining successful methods for working in this unique new environment including topics such as Lessons Learnd, Modern Leadership, Opening Back Up and more!
Virtual Roundtable Details:
- Jodi Shelton, CEO of GSA
- Sharawn Connors, Vice President, Diversity & Inclusion, Micron Technology
- Ruth Cotter, Senior Vice President, WW Marketing, HR and IR, AMD
- Vicki Mealer-Burke, Chief Diversity Officer and VP, Employee Relations, Qualcomm
- Emily Reilly, Senior Vice President & Chief Human Resources Officer, GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- North America: April 15, 2020 @ 5 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT)
- APAC: April 16, 2020 @ 8 a.m. China Standard Time (CST)
NOTE: This will be recorded for those who cannot make the roundtable in real time