About the Award
The Dr. Lisa Su Woman of Innovation Award recognizes female individuals, such as its namesake, Dr. Lisa Su, for their remarkable dedication and exceptional contributions to drive the development, innovation, growth and long-term opportunities for the semiconductor industry.
GSA is now accepting nominations for individuals to be considered for the 2023 Dr. Lisa Su Woman of Innovation Award. Please complete the following nomination form for the female you feel is worthy of this prestigious award.
The nominee should be a female company leader in the semiconductor industry who has dedicated her career to advancing the semiconductor industry and/or ecosystem. The candidate should have made a significant, measurable impact on advancing the industry through her dedicated leadership and service, business acumen and accomplishments. She should have an executive role and a minimum of 30 years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
Award Selection Process
GSA created an Awards Committee to establish the criteria and administer the award submission process. All submissions are reviewed and evaluated by the Awards Committee, and then they will vote on the individual to receive this prestigious award. In the unlikely event that in any given year a suitable candidate is not presented, GSA’s Award Committee retains the right to forgo presenting the award.
- The candidate must be female.
- The candidate must be in the semiconductor industry.
- The candidate must have held an Executive position.
- The candidate is an executive with a minimum of 30 years of experience.
- The candidate should have demonstrated exceptional leadership over a significant period of time.
- The candidate’s leadership has made a significant difference to women in the industry.
Five major areas should be addressed regarding the nomination. Please provide:
- A biography of the candidate.
- Examples of how she has demonstrated creativity and innovation.
- How the candidate has made a significant, measurable impact on advancing the industry through her dedicated service and leadership.
- A depiction of how the candidate has fostered the growth and/or establishment of one or more companies that have had a positive impact within the semiconductor sector.
- A depiction of how the candidate is proactive in their approach to stimulating the professional growth of women in the workforce and empowers women in the industry to develop their careers in semiconductors.
NOTE: Nomination forms are limited to ONE per company. Please collaborate to put forth the nomination form for the most eligible candidate at your company. If we receive multiple nomination forms from your company, we will reach out to the people who nominated and ask that you determine who will be the nomination form we should use.
You will also be asked to provide contact information of individuals who would serve as references to support the validity and scope of impact highlighted in the candidate’s nomination submitted for this award.
Submission Form Deadline – June 23, 2023
Submissions can be completed using the below downloadable nomination form. Please complete and return to GSA. Emails should be addressed to: email@example.com
If you have additional questions about GSA’s Dr. Lisa Su Woman of Innovation Award or the submissions process, contact Traci Brandon
T: 972.866.7579 ext. 151