- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
GSA collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Company identification information (Company Name, title, email, etc.)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide GSA with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback via website, app or
- Use or view our website via your browser’s
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Social Media platforms
How will we use your data?
GSA collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order, manage your
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might
- Inclusion in directories or event lists
When GSA processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
GSA securely stores your data at our Headquarters, 12400 Coit Road, Suite, 650, Dallas, Texas 75251, as well as our secure cloud-based Salesforce CRM (customer relationship management) system.
GSA will keep your name, company, title, email, company address, and phone for as long as your account is active. If your account becomes inactive, we will mark your account as inactive and generally retain your account information and activity for future business analytics as needed.
Our Company would like to send you information about events, products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
- Partner companies include but are not limited to event sponsors and exhibitors. Some of our current and past event sponsors and exhibitors can be found here.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop GSA from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here.
What are your data protection rights?
GSA would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request GSA for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that GSA correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request GSA to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that GSA erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that GSA restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to GSA’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that GSA transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: 972-866-7579
Or write to us: Global Semiconductor Alliance, 12400 Coit Road, Suite 650, Dallas, Texas 75251
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit GSA’s websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Access to resources on our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are
- Advertising – GSA uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
- Access – GSA uses these cookies to ensure access to member only pages and downloads.
- Third Party Cookies – GSA uses third party cookies to monitor website traffic.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: 972-866-7579
Write to us: Global Semiconductor Alliance, 12400 Coit Road, Suite 650, Dallas, Texas 75251
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that GSA has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Chief Operating Officer’s Office.
Address: 12400 Coit Road, Suite 650, Dallas, Texas 75251