The GSA Rising Women of Influence Award will recognize three female nominees that are believed by their individual companies to be a rising star. Their company should clearly think that their nominees’ exceptional contributions toward the development, innovation, growth and success of the company will result in her being one of the top leaders at their company in the next three years.
Criteria that the Committee will use
- The candidate must be female.
- The candidate must be in the semiconductor industry.
- The candidate is considered an up-and-coming star in her company, or her company believes that she will be one of the top leaders in their organization or another company in the next three years.
- The candidate has a sustained record of accomplishments and contributions in the semiconductor industry.
- The candidate uses creativity and innovation in solving problems or overcoming challenges.
- The candidate demonstrates commitment to the highest ethical standards.
- The candidate is a role model who is making a difference in the lives of others.