GSA is now accepting nominations for the Female Up and Comer Award. Please complete the following nomination form for the female leader you feel is worthy of this prestigious award.
About the Award
The GSA Female Up and Comer Award will recognize three to four female nominees that are believed by their individual companies to be a rising star. Their company should clearly think that their nominees’ exceptional contributions toward the development, innovation, growth and success have made a huge impact in her short time in the industry (less than 5 years).
Criteria that the Committee will use:
- The candidate must be female and in the semiconductor industry.
- The candidate must have a TECHNICAL background and education.
- The candidate is considered a “new hire” defined as being in the industry less than 5 years.
- The candidate is making an impact with her accomplishments and contributions in the semiconductor industry.
- The candidate uses creativity and innovation in solving problems or overcoming challenges.
- The candidate demonstrates commitment to the highest ethical standards.
- The candidate is a role model who is making a difference in the lives of others.
NOTE: Nomination forms limited to ONE per company. Please collaborate to put forth the nomination form for the most eligible candidate at your company. If we receive multiple nomination forms from your company, we will reach out to the people who nominated and ask that you determine who will be the nomination form we should use.
Award Selection Process
Nominees will be reviewed and evaluated by the WLI Increasing Technical New Hires Committee and narrowed down to the top three or four candidates to become official nominees of the award. This prestigious award will be presented at the WISH (Women in Semiconductor Hardware) Conference on September 13, 2022.
The nominee and her company agree to allow GSA and GSA WLI to use the nominees image and company logo in promotional materials for this award and WISH Conference.
The Female Up & Comer Award will be announced at GSA’s WISH Conference on September 13, 2022 in Santa Clara, CA.
Submission Deadline: June 24, 2022
If you have additional questions about GSA’s Female Up and Comer Award or the submissions process, contact Traci Brandon.
Submissions can be completed using our online submission form or this document template. Please complete and return to GSA. Emails should be addressed to:
T: 972.866.7579 ext. 151