GSA is now accepting nominations for the Rising Women of Influence Award. Please complete the following nomination form for the female leader you feel is worthy of this prestigious award.
About the Award
The GSA Rising Women of Influence Award will recognize three to four female nominees that are believed by their individual companies to be a rising star. Their company should clearly think that their nominees’ exceptional contributions toward the development, innovation, growth and success of the company will result in her being one of the top leaders at their company in the next three years. Nominations will be reviewed by an all-female executive committee that will select the top 3 candidates for recognition at the annual GSA Awards Celebration in December. The recipient will be announced at the GSA Awards Celebration.
Criteria that the Committee will use:
- The candidate must be female.
- The candidate must be in the semiconductor industry.
- The candidate must have TECHNICAL background and education.
- The candidate is considered an up-and-coming star in her company (C-suite not eligible), or her company believes that she will be one of the top leaders in their organization or another company in the next three years.
- The candidate has a sustained record of accomplishments and contributions in the semiconductor industry.
- The candidate uses creativity and innovation in solving problems or overcoming challenges.
- The candidate demonstrates commitment to the highest ethical standards.
- The candidate is a role model who is making a difference in the lives of others.
- The candidate can NOT have already been a finalist in previous years.
NOTE: Nomination forms limited to ONE per company. Please collaborate to put forth the nomination form for the most eligible candidate at your company. If we receive multiple nomination forms from your company, we will reach out to the people who nominated and ask that you determine who will be the nomination form we should use.
Submission Form Deadline: August 12, 2022
Submissions can be completed using our on-line submission form or this document template. Please complete and return to GSA. Emails should be addressed to:
If you have any questions about GSA’s Rising Women of Influence Award or the submission process, contact Traci Brandon.
T: 972.866.7579 ext. 151