Dan Niles, currently a founding partner at AlphaOne Capital Partners, has teamed up with GSA since 2009 to provide a series of webinar sessions that allow our most important global CEOs, CFOs and other executives to monitor the industry’s position in the cycle. Each quarter includes:
- Trends in U.S. unemployment, home sales/ownership, retail sales, personal savings, GDP growth, industrial production, money supply, etc.
- Monthly Semiconductor Industry Sales
- Total Semiconductor Revenue vs. Total Capital Expenditure % Growth
- Predictions for the following quarter and overall year
- 3Q19 Analysis – September 25, 2019
- 4Q19 Analysis – January 15, 2020
- 1Q20 Analysis – March 25, 2020
- 2Q20 Analysis – June 24, 2020
About Dan Niles
Dan Niles is currently a founding partner at Alpha One Capital Partners. Alpha One is an investment management firm serving institutional and high net-worth investors which was formed by Paul Hondros. Paul was formerly the CEO of Gartmore Group, a global asset management company overseeing over $85 Billion in assets and also worked with Fidelity Investments as the president and CEO of its Institutional Services Company and Individual Investor Groups.
Formerly, Dan was the CEO of Neuberger Berman Technology Management which focused on long and short equity investments in the technology sector. In April of 2006, the Satori Technology Fund, which Dan manages, was awarded the “Best Newcomer” award at the 2006 MARHedge US Performance Awards in New York City.
Dan joined Lehman Brothers in May 2000 and was ranked by Institutional Investor Magazine’s “All-America Equity Research Team” survey from 1999-2003 in the semiconductor category and from 2000-2003 in the PC hardware/IT hardware categories. Dan previously worked at Robertson Stephens and was an engineer with Digital Equipment Corporation. He received an MS in electrical engineering from Stanford University.